Children

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Anonymous

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey there Stranger!

Well, hello there! I can't believe it's been so long, but it's been just over 2 years has come and gone since I've last updated this blog. I guess I just got busy with life. Right around this time, I started making some very close, simply amazing friends for myself and my boys and playdates and naps ruled our days. Any free time has been devoted to my part time job, a calendar editor for our local parenting magazine. We've been blessed with many opportunities for fun and good health and I'm so grateful for it all. And while I pray it continues, I've realized that I want to continue the journey of my boys' childhood and the victories and struggles that I go through trying to be a good mom to them both. So, whether I have to stay up late, get up early or give up my "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" obsession, I will get better at updating this. Hopefully, someday, they'll want to sit down (maybe with a drink in hand) and dive into the crazy, fun, tumultuous story of their childhood--at least from their mom's perspective!

No comments: