Children

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Anonymous

Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog Fever

Ok, so it all started very innocently, as I perused a couple of savvy couponing moms' blogs for steals and deals. Shortly therafter, it spread to the occassional reading of my friends' blogs and now I'm just full blown addicted to it! So, I've decided to buckle down and just do this! After all, I've tackled MySpace and Facebook, so surely I can handle this too!

I think the reason I've become so addicted to this, is that I love being able to look inside the small window of the lives of my friends--something that you don't always get via an email or even a phone call. They have provided their audience with something special when they put their thoughts out there and I think that's wonderful.

Also, as time slips past me and my little boy is almost 20 months old, I wonder what happened to that tiny baby I held? Now, he is off and running and developing his own little personality. Almost daily, I try and remind myself of his "firsts" so that it stays ingrained and unchanged in my memory forever. So, what better place to document such thoughts than a blog, in which technology can save my memories even when I fail to!

So, here it goes! I cannot promise that everything I write will make sense, but I can promise that it will all be written from the heart! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

ChefHaney said...

I'm glad you caught the fever...it's a great release!

Mrs. Schaeffer said...

Welcome, Leigha. Congratulations. You are not a dork! I love blogging, and I know you will, too. It's a great way to share with friends, and it's a great place to chronicle your life. Thank you for sharing. You're officially bookmarked!

Congrats on #2, too!